The Clothworkers Company is one of the Great Twelve Livery Companies of London having first been incorporated in 1528. Their livery hall is the 5th on this site having been rebuilt in 1958 after having been destroyed in the blitz. This project re-organised and comprehensively refurbished the male cloaks and refreshment area with materials that related to the existing building. A simple layout maximised space efficiency. Crisp detailing and careful lighting provided utility and quality.